There are many types of trusts but the Revocable Living Trust (RLT) is arguably the most versatile and powerful tools in an estate planner’s toolbox. Why? When properly designed and executed, functions as your Will and accomplishes so much more, such as:
Revocable Living Trust
Maintain complete control.
- Privacy for you, your family and your finances
- Providing guidance and support to your helpers and beneficiaries
- Reducing potential for estate contests by avoiding probate
- Protecting assets for your spouse and family should the surviving spouse remarry
- Bloodline protection for your children and grandchildren
- Flexibility to accommodate for change, including you or a loved one needing long-term care
- Protecting loved ones through divorce or influence from unscrupulous outsiders
- Eliminating or minimizing income, gift and estate taxes
- Communicating values, life lessons and instructions to those who follow
Many clients benefit by using a Revocable Living Trust, but only you can decide what is best for you and your family. Our goal is to educate you on your options and then help you prepare, update and implement the plan.
Step One (Client Orientation Meeting) and Step Two (Initial Personal Consultation) of our process empower you to make these important decisions. Take the first step by making a reservation, and we will guide you from there.