There are many types of trusts but the Revocable Living Trust (RLT) is arguably the most versatile and powerful tools in an estate planner’s toolbox. Why? A carefully designed RLT allows you to maintain control for as long as you so desire and provides for flexibility as things change. When properly designed and executed, a RLT takes the place of your traditional Last Will & Testament and can accomplish so much more, such as:
Revocable Living Trust
Maintain complete control.
- Privacy for you, your family and your finances
- Providing guidance and support to your helpers and beneficiaries
- Reducing potential for estate contests by avoiding probate
- Protecting assets for your spouse and family should the surviving spouse remarry
- Bloodline protection for your children and grandchildren
- Flexibility to accommodate for change, including you or a loved one needing long-term care
- Protecting loved ones through divorce or influence from unscrupulous outsiders
- Eliminating or minimizing income, gift and estate taxes
- Communicating values, life lessons and instructions to those who follow
Many clients benefit by using a Revocable Living Trust (RLT) in their planning. However, only you can decide what is best for you and your family. We work for you. You are the expert on your family, and you set your goals and objectives. Our goal is to empower you to make the decision. We then help you implement the plan, keep it up-to-date and execute the plan upon disability or death.
We designed the first two steps of our process, our Client Orientation Meeting and your Initial Personal Consultation to empower you to make these important decisions. Contact us today and take the first step by making a reservation, and we will guide you from there.