A plan that meets your needs at every stage of life’s journey.
That expert is you.
A well-designed and properly implemented estate plan helps accomplish a wide range of goals specific to your unique situation. These may include:
- Privacy for you, your family and finances
- Protecting assets should you or a family member need long-term care
- Protecting assets for the spouse and family should the surviving spouse remarry
- Protecting loved ones through divorce or influence from unscrupulous outsiders
- Eliminating or minimizing income, gift and estate taxes
- Communicating values and life lessons, both earned and learned, to those who follow
- Providing for dependent loved ones if personally unable
- Providing financial guidance and support to your loved ones
Take the first step for you and your family by contacting us today!
South Georgia Trust + Estate, LLC
Estate Planning Law Firm
Marnie H. Watson, Attorney
2704 North Oak Street Bldg L | Valdosta, Georgia 31602 | (229) 262-7117