- What happens to my assets when I pass away?
- How do I get what I have to whom I want?
- How do I make sure my wishes are followed if I am disabled and unable to make health or financial decisions on my own?
- If someone needs long-term care, who pays for it?
- What happens if my spouse gets remarried?
- Can I protect what I leave beneficiaries from their creditors? What about their spouses?
- How do I protect my loved one who has special needs and abilities?
- How do I minimize estate and gift taxes? What about income taxes?
We’re Here to Help
Every Step of the Way
The first step is to attend our Client Orientation Meeting. Get to know us through an informative group session in our Learning Center. You will learn about the different types of estate plans and how each one addresses different estate planning challenges. You will also learn our philosophy, our estate planning process, and how we charge. We offer the meeting the second Tuesday of every month at 2 pm, and other times upon request. There is no charge for attendance, but reservations are required.